Wow! Summer just got kicked up a notch! I got to be one of the first lucky people to try Huy Fung Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce Ketchup from Red Gold and let me tell you..... burgers on the grill will never be the same again. While this ketchup is not in the stores just yet, you can buy it on amazon. And today I'm blogging about Red Golds Summer Grilling Giveaway and sharing a recipe for Apple Kissed Turkey Burger using this new spicy ketchup.
facebook page or website for your chance to enter.
1 lb. ground turkey
1/2 cup shredded, peeled apple
1 tsp. onion flakes
3/4 tsp. lemon pepper
1/4 tsp. apple pie spice
1/2 cup Huy Fung Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce Ketchup
1/2 cup apple jelly
1. Combine turkey, apple, onion flakes, lemon pepper and apple pie spice in large bowl.
2. Shape mixture into 4 patties.
3. Combine chili sauce and apple jelly in a small saucepan.
4. Place sauce over medium heat; cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Grill Patties to desired doneness.
5. Place burgers on bottom half of buns and top with 2 tablespoons of sauce then cover with top bun.
Please note Red Gold did provide me with samples of their product for this blog post.