Sonny's Korean Restaurant and Gourmet Products, in Mishawaka, Indiana has been in business since 1992. Serving up fresh and healthy Korean cuisine in a warm and friendly restaurant setting. Dishes can be ordered mild, spicy or hot and contain No MSG. Sonny's also provides catering, room for large/private parties and cooking classes.
As for Sunny's Gourmet Products they offer a Kimchee Seasoning and Teriyaki Sauce for sale so you can cook some of your favorite dishes as home. I recently tried Sunny's Korean Teriyaki Sauce and was impressed by the flavor of this sauce. I have used various national brands of Teriyaki sauce before but this was just a touch sweeter and had a subtle tangy flavor that I don't normally detect in teriyaki.
You can purchase Sunny's Korean Teriyaki Sauce on Amazon, select Whole Foods and Martins or at their restaurant in Mishawaka, Indiana. And here is a recipe of Sunny's for Chicken Bulgogi that I prepared using their Korean Teriyaki sauce.
1 lb. chicken, sliced into bite sized pieces
1/2 cup Sunny's Korean Teriyaki Sauce
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tsp. ground ginger
3 T. vegetable oil
Lettuce for wraps
1. Two - three hours before cooking, make a marinade of Teriyaki sauce, garlic, ginger and add the chicken.
2. Store in the fridge in an airtight container.
3. When ready to cook; heat a large skillet over med-high heat with vegetable oil.
4. Add chicken mixture to skilled and cook through till brown.
5. Enjoy with green onions, steamed rice, vegetables, noodles or wrapped in lettuce.