1/2 lb. pork sausage
1 T. onion flakes
1 tsp. dried sage
3/4 cup dried cranberries
9 inch pie crust
1 1/2 cup shredded cheese
3 eggs, beaten
1 1/2 cup half-n-half
1. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown sausage.
2. Add onion flakes and sage
3. Remove from heat and add cranberries.
4. Place pie dough in a 9 inch pie pan.
5. Sprinkle cheese on top of pie dough evenly.
6. Sprinkle sausage mixture on top of cheese evenly.
7. In a small bowl whisk together eggs and cream.
8. Pour egg mixture over sausage mixture.
9. Bake at 375 degrees for 40 to 45 minutes, until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
10. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.