Are you looking for a way to mix up Mexican food night at your house? Well look no further than this recipe for Avocado Enchiladas. With a little chicken, yogurt, salsa and some avocados and you will be on your way to a healthy new way to make enchiladas and don't worry there's a couple of spices in this recipe to give your taste buds a kick as well. Serve alongside some corn and Spanish rice and you might not go back to your regular chicken enchiladas.
1 cup enchilada sauce (divided)
1/4 cup plain non fat Greek Yogurt
1/4 tsp. minced garlic
1 T. ground cumin
2 tsp. hot sauce
1/4 cup salsa
1 lb. chicken
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Coat an 8 x 8 inch pan with cooking spray and pour in 1/4 cup enchiladas sauce.
3. Mash 1 avocado with 1/4 cup plain non fat Greek Yogurt, 1/4 tsp. minced garlic, 1 T. ground cumin, 2 tsp. hot sauce and 1/4 cup salsa.
4. Layer each tortilla with avocado mixture and chicken.
5. Roll up side by side in pan.
6. Pour remaining enchilada sauce on top.
7. Bake for 20 minutes.