2 lbs. lamb chunks
1 bag (32 oz) of frozen Chinese vegetables
1 (20 oz.) can pineapple chunks (drained and juice reserved)
1 (15 oz) can of tomato sauce
1/2 cup vinegar
1/2 cup molasses
1/4 cup sugar
2 T. Worcester sauce
2 tsp. chili powder
dash of salt and paprika
1/4 cup cornstarch.
1. In a 6 qt. crock pot combine meat, vegetables and pineapple.
2. In a medium sized bowl mix together tomato sauce, vinegar, molasses, sugar, Worcester sauce, chili powder pepper and paprika.
3. Pour mixture on top of meat and veggies; cover and cook on high setting for 4 hours or low setting for 6 to 7 hours.
4. Fifteen minutes before serving mix pineapple juice with cornstarch until dissolved and stir into slow cooker.
5. Cover and cook for 15 minutes.
6. Serve over rice.